Curated by Nico Vassilakis in Seattle:
1. Thou shalt have few other gods before Language
2. Thou shalt make unto Language many graven images
3. Thou shalt not take the name of Visual Poetry in vain
4. Honour the sabbath day; sleep late then produce many visual poems
5. Honour thy letter and thy image
6. Thou shalt not kill
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery with unwedded images or text
8. Thou shalt borrow but not steal
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy language
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's visual poems
A visual poet walked out of an anatomy class today. He was upset when his teacher said the human body is made up of billions of cells. "No," he said. "We are composed of infinite particles of the alphabet."
The sun births the dna of language, which births the sun.